Saturday, March 12, 2005

whiiiiiii(kend)

The essay thingy about Berlin appeared to be not at all that hard to write. Hadn't expected 200 words to be only like half a page..

I'm not the only one in my class who's getting sick & tired of the others. Steven has the same feeling of "OK, enough!". So we hang out a lot :)

I'm starting to really like interpreting course. It's fun. I got evaluated on English interpreting yesterday & the teacher gave me 5/5. She only heard my last version, but still.. 5/5 is Good! French interpreting isn't that much fun, but it's ok.. At least it's better than the other shit we do.

It sucks that the only interesting courses are on Friday. WHY ? It's a conspiracy to make sure i don't go out Thursday evenings! I'm sure of it!

Hmmm what else do I have to say? OH YES ! I'm going to London with Annelies for a few days in the Easter holidays. It'll feel sooo good to be really Away from home for a while. Yes yes, it'll be good!

If I have sth else to say.. I'll be back!

No comments: