Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Nuit blanche or 3 hours of sleep ?

that's about all i'll get tonight
all cause the FUCKING teachers want their FUCKING assignments BEFORE the FUCKING break so that THEY have time to correct it

what about us, the students ?

don't we deserve some time to do our work decently and still have sth fairly similar to a social life? All those ppl claiming that the "student years were the best years of their life" are FUCKING BULLSHITTING ME. Or, of course, times have changed, and student life isn't the lazy life it used to be.

I can feel my hairs turning gray. I'll be gray at 25, white at 30. I'll constantly have to dye my hair. Though i SO hope working life is less shitty than student life. If it isn't, i'm gonna find myself a nice bridge to jump off from.

Anyway, here i go again...

All i wanna do is crawl in bed & sleep till christmas.

No comments: