Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Once more whining

Yes, I know, I'm always whining when I post here, but well.. that's what it's for I guess..

I got my exam schedule Monday. It looks extremely horrible.. I have 3 exams 4/6, 2 exams 5/6, 4 (yes, FOUR!!) exams 8/6 and a last (lost..) one 18/6. WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT ? OK, I am an exception, it is not a normal curriculum, but does that mean I have to SUFFER like this? Well, at least I'll be rid of them soon..

Next to that comes the realisation that i can't possible pass my German exams. They're too demanding.. Not that I won't try.. Trust me, I will, but well.. chances of actually making it are like.. 0,01 %.. and that's optimistic thinking..

I'm constantly assaulting myself with would haves and should haves, feeling very disappointed with myself. I have no character. No discipline. No desires strong enough for me to do what's needed. Basically, I'm weak. And I hate it. Thoroughly.

No comments: