Thursday, June 16, 2005

o my o my

good thing i have ppl who read this thing to tell me i should post every once in a while. it's only 6 DAYS AGO that i posted the last one ! not a WHOLE WEEK ! tssk

well, exam update.. english interpreting was loooong, it's pretty hard to keep focused on listening, translating & talking at the same time for 30 mins. But it was ok. looking forward to more interpreting classes next year <3

today i had my spanish exam.. well.. i guess i passed.. iono.. not sure though.. we'll see.. i don't care to be honest.. don't like spanish all that much..

tomorrow is french interpreting exam.. don't feel like it.. don't feel like studying.. very happy that it only starts at 10am (since my last name starts with B, i'm the first in the class.. hooray.. *sigh*).. well, gotta do this one real good, since i'll most likely fail the normal french one.. not all that good at french.. & don't like it.. so.. *shrug*

apart from all this boring school stuff..
let me see..
very addicted to the internet..
not doing nearly as much (study) work as i should..
looking forward to next tuesday very much..
bought a white skirt friday.. (sometimes i amaze myself..)
i should shave..

No comments: