Wednesday, January 10, 2007

And here I am again !

Not venting this time, at least not really ;)

I'll just.. iono.. whine a bit I guess.. Actually I should be going to bed about now, but well, I just don't feel like it, so I'll spam my blog a bit (I've been made to understand that not spamming your blog regularly is bad manners.. And we can't have bad manners, now can we?)

I'll spam a bit about what my days are like lately.. For starters, they're filled with guilt. Now you'll think guilt? What kind of guilt? Such a nice sweet girl can't be guilty of anything now can she? (ahem.. *G*) Well, I am guilty. I am guilty to the great sin of sloth.
So instead of spending my days studying as I should, I spend them basically doing nothing useful, acting as if I still have holidays. Which, as you might have figured already, shouldn't be the case. My exams start on Monday and there's only one exam I actually prepared for. ONE. Out of NINE. So you see, I am guilty.
Also I am quite concious of the fact that I smoke too much. I bought a new pack yesterday evening and it's gone. GONE! I smoked an entire pack in 24 hours. Let me tell you people, this is BAD. I think I'll refrain from buying new ones as long as I can. Which probably won't be that long.
And to top things off, I catch myself dreaming of a relationship. Yes, you read correctly, a relationship. And honestly, I don't know why. I don't have time for a relationship and I really don't want to make time for it. Or that's at least what I tell myself. I'm just too lazy for a relationship to work out. (Yes, sloth again.. truly my favorite sin *G*) And I admit I'm afraid of being "caged" again. But STOP! This is starting to look a lot like venting & that's not what I had in mind for today! ;)

Hmm let's see, what else can I spam about?

Well, I think I'll eat durum tomorrow! I've actually been saying that for about.. 2 weeks now? and still I haven't had any.. I'm just too lazy to leave the house to go get it. Not that it's far away or anything, I'm just too lazy.. Gennie, my dear, if you happen to read all this, where can I get the best durum in town? ;) Right now I get it at the thingy closest to me, and it's pretty yummie, but I might feel adventurous (& active!) and drive around the city to find the yummiest :)

Right, that's something else I can say! I really need to take up sports again. And this time not because I'm fat or not happy with my body or whatever, just for the sake of moving. I'm starting to feel more and more like a plant, and having worked out last year apparently really helped against that. So, I should fight sloth and find something nice to do.. maybe yoga? hmm no not enough moving.. something that really wears me out.. absolutely NOT running, driving a bike or fitness, that appears to just not work for me.. Something where an entire group of people -usually mostly women- jumps around like idiots. Yes. But not aerobics. No.. Something where I'm almost obligated to go to. Yes. Time to browse the net for a nice workout!

No comments: