Sunday, January 21, 2007

Right!

Forgot to mention that my exams went ok, or at least ok enough :D
Next one Monday.. But English literature, so I don't really mind. Interesting stuff.. I couldn't put myself to studying today though, and I don't really understand why not. I've actually been pretty bored most of the day, so now I'm feeling like "I should have studied, I wouldn't have been this Bored!"
I am kind of nervous about my German lit exam Friday.. But well, still got time for that !

And it was really nice to have mom & dad visiting yesterday. We went out shopping and then ate Greek, very yummie! Since I'm living in a student room, it's really much & many nicer to see my parents back. We don't really have arguments any more and even if we do, we're just happy to see each other at the end of the week. I'm now really starting to realize how much I love them. (That's a good thing, isn't it?)

Oh oh! And Saturday I'm going to a beauty parlor with my mom for a facial treatment. I really hope something can finally be done about my acne, I got special pills, but they're taking a goddamn long time starting to work! (I've been taking them for over 2 months and there's some improvement, but not nearly enough!)

No comments: