Monday, January 22, 2007

Oral exams..

What I really hate about oral exams is that I'm one of the first in the alphabet, (my last name starts with B..) which means that I'm always one of the first to go in there. In itself not really a problem, it's just one of the first to go in is always Very early in the morning. I'm not functional at 8.30 am! My body just isn't made for being awake that early.

I just got back from my English lit exam. It didn't go as well as I hoped it would, But I got the grades for my essay back. I scored 17/20. Sooo, to pass I only had to get a 3/20 this time, which I'm pretty sure I got. I do think my teacher was a little disappointed that my exam wasn't as good as my essay, can't be sure though..

Anyway, I'll let my parents know how it went and take a nap..

No comments: