Friday, March 05, 2004

Bored on a fridaynight

It's fridaynight.. just 9 PM.. and I'm sitting here in my rooming thinking "what could I DO?" Thing is, gotta go to work tomorrow morning.. REAL early.. gotta be there at 5.30 (yes, AM..) So I won't be up too long any more. Already had too little sleep this week, so tonight I'm gonna force myself to go to bed at 10. Won't be a problem I think, I'm already dead tired. I didn't even do my entire fitness program this afternoon, because I was yawning all the time. And now.. well.. I'm yawning :p
about time to go to bed I think.. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to turn in right away.. I've got nothing to do anyway, there are hardly any people online and I don't think that I can keep my mind on reading. Although I'm terribly curious what's going to happen next.. But still.. Too damn tired.. Well, that's what you get for turning in late during the week..
But tomorrow will be a good day.. first making some money, then sleeping (jeej, more sleeping), then going to eat something in Antwerp, then going to the movies (LotR 3 for the second time !! Finally !!), then going for a drink (prolly in Noord.. :) ) and last but not least.. PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG !!! MOEHAHAHA !!! Fun Fun Fun :D

So I think I'll really go to bed now :)

Nighty night all ;)

PS: D/Gen's gone for like 5 hours & I already miss him.. Something's fundamentally wrong here :)

No comments: