Sunday, March 14, 2004

Nicknames, stolen from San, who stole it from others

Liked the idea.. So here we go :)

If you call me Anja, you could be anybody..

If you call me Anjake, eather you're trying to make me feel small or you knew me by that nick Years ago (which is very unlikely).

If you call me Ang, you're my brother (who actually uses it most), my mom or dad (who really do use it!), or a real close friend (most likely Jen)

If you call me Ange, you're definitely San.. bastard.. IT'S WITHOUT THE E !!!

If you call me Aardbij, you haven't seen me in a while. I've got a new nick now.

If you call me Aardblij, you're probably Witlof.

If you call me Aarsbrij it's been a long time since I saw you (luckily). I'm probably still quite upset about that.. :p

If you call me Aardbei you are certain that I made a spelling mistake, or you found out that I don't like being called fruit. Damn you !

If you call me fruit, you're just pestering me.

If you call me favo fruit, fruitje, trees or beze, you're probably D/Gen. Love you too bollie :p

If you call me Angelotje you're really new to my msn most likely. Well actually nobody calls me that :) Maybe later

If you call me slet, you're colle. Stop doing that btw. Not nice, you trut.

If you call me ons zus, you're my brother, my mom or my dad (yeah, I know, not completely logical)

No comments: