Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Days of my life

Hmm let me think.. what happened these last few days..
Sunday.. I went to work.. And in the evening.. Dunno.. Prolly D2 again..
Monday.. Yesterday.. went to school.. Had boring classes.. Had to stay till 6.. went home.. ate.. was too tired to go fitnessing.. made homework while chatting.. stupid presentation for our Europe-project (which is a group-work, and problem is, one half of the group has higher standards & a different working method than the other, just guess which..).. Wrote a letter for Dutch.. Went to sleep far too late
Tuesday.. Today.. Got up at time (auch).. Went to the busstop.. Waited for 15 minutes.. Missed train because bus was late.. Went back home.. Left again.. Arrived (of course) an hour late.. Never got to give in the Dutch letter I so nicely wrote.. Guess I'll do that Thursday.. Gave presentation.. Wasn't wonderful, wasn't bad.. Wasn't for lots of marks, so that's no prob for me.. Had to listen to bunch of other presentations.. Then listened to guest-speaker.. Was boring.. Finally got out of school (at 5.45..).. Went to de Planeet (pub).. Drank a geuze with Siemon.. Went to the choir.. Sang.. Went back to de Planeet.. Drank some more.. Took the train with Ragna.. Sang.. Took the bus.. Talked to Stijntje (who was on the bus).. Came home.. Turned on the computer.. Well, here I am..

So far my days.. And apologies for the momentary lack of enthusiasm

No comments: