Sunday, March 07, 2004

So tired now

Yesterday was a good day!
First I had to go to work REAL early, but that worked out fine, kinda had a hyperactive day apparently. Problem was, when I got home I still was hyper. Not good, since I wanted to sleep a few hours in the afternoon to manage the night that I new would be Hard. So no sleep in the afternoon, too bad. I left for Antwerp at about 4, and was there at about 5. Jen and me went to 'A la carta' then, a small italian restaurant that serves real good pastas. Njammie ! We enjoyed :D
After the food we left for Metropolis. I had almost forgotten how good it was !! Even better than I remembered !! Can't wait to see the extended version :D
At about 11.30 the movie ended. *snif* always a sad moment. So we took a bus back to the center and went Aalmoesje. Normally Aalmoesje is fun, especially now, since there were so many people I know. Only problem.. Can you guess? I was dead tired.. Which of course made the entire evening not so very fun.. Normally I had my first bus back home at 7.15.. We didn't make that.. At 5.20 we (jen & me) took the train to kontich and I just stayed at her place. But now I'm longing for my own bed ! AAAAAAH that will feel so good ! Today close to nothing happend.. Nothing worth telling anyway.. So I'll leave it at this..
Damn.. I'm wondering whether to go to my classes tomorrow morning.. Word.. boring.. book.. hmm.. guess it'll be a morning for coffee & book :D oeh I could take a joint with me.. a morning for coffee joint & book.. v v v tempting..
Oh well, I'll see..

Well that's about it for now...

*the end*

No comments: