Wednesday, March 03, 2004

My very first

First of all: thanks for making this thingie for me bollie ! (sometimes.. i really feel stupid :p )

Second of all, it being the second of march and all: happy birthday beeb ! (21.. go you !)

I'm incredibly tired at the moment actually, I only slept like 5 hours this night (which is, of course, not enough for me) and I had to go to school.. Quite boring actually..
Then this evening I had choire rehearsal. We started on 2 new songs, a Norwegian one and an English one, both quite beautiful and just as confusing (being with only about 10 in the entire choire and having to sing in 4 different voices). It was quite nice though. I love singing (yes, I know that it doesn't sound as good as it should, since everyone always begs me to stop, but welll..)
Afterwards we went to the pub (deuh) and we played cards. Jeej ! I love playing cards :D Too bad that only 15 min after we started wiezen (dunno what it's called in English) everybody suddenly left.. I was sad.. Especially since some already left, including Ragna, a friend of mine that takes the same train. So it was a lonely ride home. I lived!

Skipped 2 classes today.. Should improve my life.. Don't feel like it though.. Shame on me..

And now that mom & dad are safely in their bed, it's about time to smoke. Jeej!

(just got hickups, damn, hope it passes soon)

So far for now

Laterzz

No comments: