Thursday, March 04, 2004

Hungry

I'm hungry. Need food. Need food now. NOW I TELL YOU !

Well now that I've got that out of my system.. Today wasn't such an interesting day actually.. Let me think, what did I do.. Well I went to school.. REAL early.. I had 3 really boring classes in the morning (but I did make "très jolies phrases" in french), followed by a noon break of 3 hours (in which Lies & I made our homework for the last 2 lessons of the day, meaning learning our german words and writing our english letter and we ate of course, and were joined by Els for a while, was very nice to see her again) and then of course.. the last 2 lessons.. and then.. THEN.. I took the train home! Imagine! And I had to wait for my bus for 20 fucking minutes, while she usually gets there after 5.. Oh well, I got home, happy me.

And NOW it's time for food

That's all folks!

No comments: