Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Since I don't feel like learning, I decided to update. I SHOULD be learning 20 pages of German vocabulary. FUCKING BORING !! I'm at page 2 at the moment by the way..
The rest of the day was kinda nice. I got to sleep in (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah the simple joy of sleeping !), so I only got up at 12.. This means that by the time I got downstairs it was time for lunch. Jeej ! Food ! Then I took a really nice long shower.. Hmmm.. so nice.. I'd like a bath for a change though :s (for those of you who don't know: We don't have a bath at home, just a shower..) Well after the shower I gave my hair opportunity to dry (don't feel like getting ill, really) before I left for the hairdresser and the bank. Hairdresser because I wanted to ask how much it would cost me to get my hair straight, now it's all curly, and bank because I wanted to know how awfully bad my finances really are at the moment. Well, the hairdresser told me that it'd be better not to have my hair made straight because it would look all dry and after all I'd have much more trouble with it, having to brush it & all.. didn't quite look forward to that.. on top of that it would cost me 112 euro's.. so no thank you, I'll keep it curly ! But I AM going to color it black ! I've been wanting that for so long already, so I'm thinking easter holiday.. yes yes.. perfect.. Hmm I'm drifting.. back to today :p I went to the bank.. and I saw.. that I have Lots more money then I thought I had ! HAHA ! I'm a Very happy person ! I forgot about the warrant that sunparcs still had to pay me back, and which was 87 euro's. I'm so incredibly happy !!!

Well, so far today !

No comments: