Thursday, March 04, 2004

I had food !

I'm a happy person again :)
kinda :p

I've got such a terrible weekend ahead of me.. so damn busy.. got class tomorrow (so unfair, since gennie's going on holidays.. I WANT TO GO ON HOLIDAYS !), then I've got to go to bed early.. going to bed early on a friday.. wonder what time it'll be before I get to sleep.. but anyways I've got to work saturday.. I start at 5.30.. AM.. (reason that I have to go to sleep early) *sigh*
And then I'm going to SLEEP all afternoon long !! well probably most of it anyway.. Then in the evening I've got lots of things to do.. I'm going to see LotR 3 for the second time (Jeej !).. then we're going for a drink (more jeej!).. and then I'm gonna party all night long !!! :D:D:D (jeejest of all, naturally)
So sunday I think I'll sleep
And I need to study
Big test on thursday
Stupid dutch words
*sigh*
But again
I'll live

No comments: