Saturday, March 20, 2004

hmm.. I'm so totally hyperactive today.. guess why.. YES you guessed right ! TOO MUCH COFFEE!!! *sigh* but oh well.. job intervieuw was nice altogether. Had to make a phonecall, scored 5/5 for English, 4/5 for French and 3/5 for German and Spanish in the language test and did some pc thingies that were quite simple. Jeej ! I REALLY hope I get the job !

And now.. Well.. Holland here I come ! :p

This morning's post (was at jobbeurs and didn't have time to put it here as well.. not that it matters much)
I'm at a jobbeurs at the moment, waiting to do some test with the program they work with here. I want to get it over with and go to the coffee-room!! Need coffee!! It's much too early to be here without having drank my dear morning coffee. That gets such a habit, it's almost as bad as smoking.

No comments: