Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Hmm..

How could I describe today.. Hmm.. Difficult question.. Today was a stupid day, filled with schoolwork.. Which of course made the day a not so pleasant one..
And then there was the question with the rings.. About a month ago I ordered 2 rings in a tiny store in Lier. They were ready today. I went to pick them up & pay the second part & then I realised that they had made a mistake in ordering, and they had made the rings the wrong size (they just switched them I guess..) But in the meanwhile I was in such a hurry to catch my train that I had no time to argue, paid & took off. A decision I now regret. But well, maybe, if I'm lucky, very very lucky, I might be able to trade them for the right sizes. I really hope so..
This might well be the last time that I buy jewelery. I just hate it. Every time something goes wrong. Blast it.
And now I'm finally off to bed. Got to get up early tomorrow to prepare my presentation. Exciting.. But also so extremely boring..

Ah well..

No comments: