Sunday, March 14, 2004

Yesterday & next week

Well I really was planning to update daily, but apparently I already failed. Guess I'll update when I feel like it ;)
Yesterday was Sebas' (and 3 other people's that I've just seen every once in a while, never talked to or anything) birthday party. I was feeling rather crappy so I actually didn't really want to go. But I had promised Sebas I'd be there, and I told my cousin to meet me there. So I just went (without bothering to change into going out clothes and all) with the plan to just take the last bus home. I did take that bus. But I never saw my cousin. The bastard. Normally when you decide to do something else I think you should tell that person at least an hour in front. AT LEAST. It takes me an hour to get there you know ! And well, normally Jen would've come too, but she's feeling even crappier than I am.. So I was there, all by myself, in my normal clothes, while everyone else was dressed in the blackest black & all.. I quite cursed myself for a while. Luckily there was this girl I'd talked to before, so I wasn't ALL alone. I knew Kelly & David would be there as well, but they arrived kinda late.. about 20 minutes before I had to leave to get my bus.. bleh.. not so nice an evening.. but oh well..

And this week will be no fun at all.. I've got 2 tests and 2 presentations.. Goddammit ! I don't wanna ! This is no fun at all !

But off to work it is I guess..

Laterz

No comments: